Wednesday 30 July 2014

Introducing Me!


Hey there! I started this blog about one year ago and I haven’t done much with it (unfortunately). There was so much that happened this past year I could have wrote about but didn’t because I wasn’t inspired to. I believe I have found some inspiration and would like to give this blog another shot… I’m going to start all over from the beginning!

 

I’m DarciJean4Life. I’m now 19 and I still live at home with my mum while I’m doing my Human Rights degree at university. But that’s okay, I’m trying to save my money so I can explore the world or eventually move to a different city. Right now I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada; if you don’t know where that is, it’s the right in the middle of Canada and the home of the Winnipeg Jets. I’m a hockey fan but I don’t play and I don’t cheer for my home team, well ever since the league and team changed; that’s another story though.

 

I’m the type of person that, more often than not, needs some kind of inspiration to done things like this blog! Now that I’m growing up essentially I’m seeing all types of opportunities and getting inspired to do things that make me happy or things I wouldn’t normally do every day. I try to embrace change and create change in my life; like Charles Trippy once said, “the only thing in life that is constant is change,” or something like that. So this post, I guess was inspired by Youtubers!

 

This time around I’m going to try to post a minimum of once a week! If you liked what you read let me know and don’t be shy about leaving a comment giving me advice or even just to say hi! Also I want to know what inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment