Monday 11 August 2014

Tattoo

Well my life has been changing quite a bit. I have two jobs and will be going into my second year of university; and now I have something that isn't going to change. I have a tattoo!

To be honest I think I'm more comfortable with change than I am with something constant or permanent, like a tattoo. I have gotten so use to everything changing that when something becomes constant or permanent I feel nervous or anxious. Every time I look at my tattoo in the mirror I say to myself what have I done! Yet every time I look in the mirror I love what I see and what I see is me.

Something as permanent as a tattoo, a lot of time, thought, and care has to be put into it. My tattoo is a symbol of inspiration for me. The lyrics, "If you stop and think, you might start to sink," are a reminder to live my one life the way I feel I need to live it. With every opportunity that is presented take it. To not pass up one in a life time chances to be happy. Everything happens for a reason!



No comments:

Post a Comment