Wednesday 21 August 2013

My First Blog!!

I have no clue what I'm doing or what I'm about to do. All I know is I'm starting a blog or an online public diary I suppose. Either way I have a feeling that this year is going to be a big year for me. 

Let me introduce myself! I am Darci, just Darci no need to know my last name a the moment. I recently turned 18 which in Manitoba, Canada that is the legal drinking age. For me its not about being able to drink, although I've had my share, its about the freedom. Unfortunately with freedom comes responsibility and I'm afraid with starting university I'm going to have more responsibility than freedom. 

I have decided to write about my life for all to see for a couple reasons, one I need to find a new hobby and this keeps me occupied. Two I spend most of my free time on my computer watching/reading other peoples blog's and that's where the interest came from. 

I knew this first blog was going to be crappy but I had to get it over with sooner rather then later. I'm not expecting much to come out of this first post, but I hope to get better as I post more and more. I'm going to try to post daily about some different topics. The topics would be my interests, for example I'm a big hockey fan so I'll probably have some things to say when the season starts. I'm also addicted to music so when I hear of a new band I just have to talk about it, and I love to travel. I already have plans to do some traveling this year. Other then that I'll be writing about how to survive first year of university.

I promise my next blog post will be better. Have a good evening people of the internet!

Darci

No comments:

Post a Comment